First European Buiatrics Forum
Marseille, France 1. – 3. 12. 2009
The First European Buiatrics Forum will take place in Marseille (France) in December (http://www.buiatricsforum.com/anebf2009infosgene.html).
This meeting on Bovine Medicine, with a European audience, will gather experts, practitioners and representatives of the pharmaceutical industry.
– Plenary conferences and oral presentations
– 1000 m2 exhibition hall
– Posters exhibition
– Symposia and workshops
– Gather european experts together to present the latest updates in bovine medicine
– Enable and facilitate exchanges between european vets
– Help the pharmaceutical industry to keep in touch with its prescribers
French and English are the official languages of the congress. Simultaneous translation will be available for all lectures.
Submit an Abstract for Oral or Poster Presentation
The Scientific Committee of the European Buiatrics Forum will accept abstracts until May 31, 2009. Submission will be possible through the website.
Final decisions regarding selected presentations will be announced in June 2009. Abstracts must be written in English. Each abstract will be associated with one theme of the congress. Abstracts must not exceed 2,500 characters.
The scientific programme, split up into topical subjects, will include six plenary lectures and oral presentations.
Daily poster sessions, workshops and symposia should facilitate exchanges between practitioners, researchers and any professional who are interested in cattle production and bovine diseases control.
– Anaesthesia and surgery
– Zoonotic and emerging diseases
– Mastitis and reproductive disorders
– Metabolic diseases
– Infectious diseases
– Welfare and quality of meat and milk products
Société Française de Buiatrie
240 chemin du Clos de Jeanou
Labastide St Pierre
Tel: 33 9 62 09 67 43