International Veterinary Emergency + Critical Care Symposium – IVECCS
Sep. 26-30, 2007 - New Orleans LA
The Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS), the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (ACVECC) and the Academy of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Technicians (AVECCT) combine to present four and one-half days of world class continuing education. This intense clinical symposium (IVECCS 2007) will feature comprehensive programs on Small Animals, Exotics and Equine for veterinarians, technicians and hospital staff. IVECCS is considered to be unsurpassed in CE quality and clinical relevance.
The theme for IVECCS 2007 is „Emergency and Critical Care Pharmacology“ which will emphasize advances in therapeutics for clinical patient care as well as the latest in diagnostics and technology.
* Specialist-level information on surgery, internal medicine, anesthesia and nursing, as well as emergency and critical care medicine
* Over 35 CE credits
* First annual IVECCS Job Fair – Practices recruiting veterinarians, interns, residents and technicians
* ACVA will hold its annual meeting in conjunction with IVECCS – 2 tracks of ACVA abstracts
* Features over 125 of the profession’s top speakers from the clinical disciplines
* Basic to specialist level sessions; 14 continuous tracks of instruction
* Over 40 labs and workshops to choose from to focus your educational experience
* Resident Reviews
* Three day series on Practice Management
* Research abstracts, case reports, interactive sessions
* Outstanding Technician program 4-1/2 days and 3 continuous tracks
* IVECCS is one of the most well-respected CE programs worldwide.
* IVECCS 2006 total attendees – 2,900
* Intense, progressive, innovative, comprehensive and practical CE that SAVES LIVES!
COME VISIT – COME LEARN – COME MAKE A DIFFERENCE